Geeta offers several options to explore mindfulness practices.
All training is tailored for the specific needs of the group or individual.
- 8-week MBSR class cycles offered two to three times a year.
- 4 to 8 week Advanced classes offered for graduates of MBSR classes and people with previous mindfulness training.
Retreats and Training Intensives:
- One-day retreats.
- 2-3 day intensive retreats and mindfulness training for people who are unable to make the 8-week commitment. Groups of 8 or more may request an online in-depth training specifically tailored to the group’s needs.
Conference keynotes and workshops:
- Organizations may request half day or full day retreats, workshops or keynote presentations.
Workplace training and consultation:
Geeta has offered extensive training to organizations like Dell Medical School, Seton Cove, Seton Ascension Hospitals, University of Texas at Austin, Pharmaceutical companies, Ad agencies and several non-profit organizations including AGE of Central Texas, Ruby’s Rainbow, Safe Place, LiveStrong Cancer Foundation and El Buen Samaritano.
- Training ranges from short one time stress resilience presentations to multi-day in-depth training in stress and burn-out management.
- Mindful leadership training.
- Half-day staff retreat training.
- Individual coaching and mentoring. Many people benefit from 1:1 exploration of mindfulness and compassion. These sessions can be stand alone or may be combined with group classes.
- Professional coaching and mentoring for therapists and health care providers who offer mindfulness to their clients.
Please email me for more information.