- Four Wednesdays starting April 1, 2020
April 1, 2020
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
For MBSR graduates only.
In this four week class, I will be offering teachings in Mindful Self-Compassion (MSC) from training I will be receiving in March in Sedona with Kristin Neff and Chris Germer.
Wednesday morning: 10 am – 12 pm: 4/1, 4/8, 4/15 and 4/22
Where: At a private location in Southwest Austin.
Cost: $200 for the 4 classes.
- Must have taken an 8-week MBSR class and attended at least one silent retreat.
- Have an understanding of the practices introduced in the 8-week MBSR class.
- Have a commitment to formal and informal practice in daily life.
- Understand and appreciate the preciousness of the group process. This includes offering and receiving fully in small and large groups, creating space, safety and trust with each other and meeting yourself and others with an open heart.
- Have a desire to deepen practice through inquiry and experience in class.
Venue: Southwest Austin
A private location in Southwest Austin, at approximately South Mopac and William Cannon. The address will be provided upon registration.